Lol!

So right off the bat I see that the leader says the record is 1091 bytes
long, but it is actually 1089 bytes long and I end up missing the leader
for the next record.  Maybe a CR/LF problem?  I see that frequently as a
way to mangle MARC records when moving them around.

Is your problem in the very first record?

Ralph

Of