On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Peter Murray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So far no one has signed up to present on Monday and only one person has signed up to attend.  It sounds like the idea of virtual lightning talks isn't going to fly.  If you have feedback (e.g., not interesting, not enough lead time to prepare, wrong time of day/week/year), I'd appreciate hearing it.

As a Pythonista I am a huge fan of lightning talks, a staple of PyCons
all over the World.

Virtual lightning talks is a novel idea to me, but sounds great.

I'd be interested in attending and even presenting, but I think the
lead time was too short, particularly for an activity intended for
business hours (1:30pm EDT is 2:30pm BRT / UTC-3).

How about trying again, but aiming at a date in late April?

--
Luciano Ramalho
programador repentista || stand-up programmer