From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KREYCHE, MICHAEL [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 4:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Listserv help desperately needed!

I haven't seen this problem, but I guess I haven't sent a message to the list recently. We'll see what happens when this goes out.

We've been having a similar problem with other listserv lists (autocat and oclc-cat) since the beginning of March. We just stopped getting mail from these lists but are still subscribed.

Our mail admins have been working on it in conjunction with counterparts from the hosting institutions but no resolution as yet.

Mike
--
Michael Kreyche
Systems Librarian / Associate Professor