For what it is worth, my employer is using Postini, and Code4Lib messages seem to be a disproportionate number of the ones caught in the "held-for-content" filter.  Perhaps that is a useful data point for your troubleshooting.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/