Of
> Peter Murray
>
> For what it is worth, my employer is using Postini, and Code4Lib
messages
> seem to be a disproportionate number of the ones caught in the
"held-for-
> content" filter.  Perhaps that is a useful data point for your
troubleshooting.

We use Postini too, but the problem isn't that the mail is being held up
by Postini.  The problem is that when it does make it to our mail
server, the server sends a reject message back to the origin.  In this
case the origin is the listserv who seems to be counting those rejects
and eventually unsubscribes us.

Ralph