It would make perfect sense for LC to publish the LCNAF in their id.loc.gov domain. I think the foaf:focus pattern is important for "name authorities", though, and would encourage them to coin two URIs instead of just one. For example:

<http://id.loc.gov/authorities/n50042127#concept> a skos:Concept ;
	skos:inScheme < http://id.loc.gov/authorities#nameAuthorityFooBar>
	skos:prefLabel "Bourbaki, Nicolas" ;
	skos:altLabel "Burbaki, N."
	foaf:focus <http://id.loc.gov/authorities/n50042127#thing> .
<http://id.loc.gov/authorities/n50042127#thing> a owl:Thing .

I wouldn't want to tell LC how to model the #thing resource, but I think it is important for them to at least coin a placeholder identifier for it so it doesn't get confused with the #concept.

Jeff