All,

Here is a mid-month reminder to sign up to present or attend the inaugural Code4Lib virtual lightning talks on April 29th.  Three of nine presentation slots have been spoken for, and there is plenty of room for attendees.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/