On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Kelley McGrath <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I’m sure this is way too much info for most (or all) on this list, but in case it is helpful, I thought I’d throw it out there.

I disagree.  I think this was fantastic and most enlightening.  Most
of us deal with this stuff all the time, yet we (obviously) have zero
idea how it actually works, so it's nice to be schooled (and have this
mini-lesson in LCSH contextually in the mailing list archives).

Thanks for putting this out there, Kelley.
-Ross.