It looks like it's using Contributor instead.  So I'm guessing the sticking point is that it's hard to figure out what Contributors are primary, so it's safer to just punt and put them all in Contributor instead.

-Esme
--
Esme Cowles <[log in to unmask]>

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in
 creating the Internet." -- Al Gore