Thanks for the feedback, everyone (both on and off list).  The one-week-to-prepare was, in hindsight, too aggressive.  Okay, lesson learned (I hope).

The Virtual Lightning Talks session has been rescheduled to April 29th from 1pm to 2pm Eastern U.S. time.  I've reset and updated the sign-up form:

  http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Virtual_Lightning_Talks

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/