All,

A week and a day until the first run of the Code4Lib Virtual Lightning Talks.  Three presenters have signed up so far, with room for more:

 CodaBox: Using E-Prints for a small scale personal repository
 Edward M. Corrado

 MARC-DM: a JavaScript API for indexing MARC-JSON records in CouchDB
 Luciano Ramalho

 Extending VuFind for cross-collection search
 Michael Appleby and Youn Noh

Plenty of room for people to watch, too.  Please sign up at

  http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Virtual_Lightning_Talks

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/