I think whichever location people choose to post their hack, I hope
it's documented and can be found easily. For III-related hacks, I hope
they're also listed on IUG clearinghouse regardless the actual
location of the codes.

That said, thanks for the hacks! I finally installed IE9 on my laptop
and saw the problem. Oh joy.

thanks,
ranti.

--