It is a pretty big list for me, much of it has already been mentioned.

 - map/reduce pattern
 - sophisticated Google Analytics usage
 - advanced Drupal module programming
 - AJAX in general and JQuery in particular
 - mock objects in PHP and Java for unit testing
 - playing a guitar

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/