Awesome thread!  This is why I love barcamp.  Any and all of this would fit at one.

My lists:

Work -
Git
Hadoop
Python
CSS - still confounds my procedural mind...
More Drupal
Explaining RDF better
Explaining lots of tech stuff better
Marketing

Life -
How to make money at photography
Artistic photo editing
Photo printing that doesn't look awful
Caloric self control
Wine appreciation - ok, this one is a lie.  BEER!!!
Advanced lock picking
Better covert security seal defeats
Being nicer to Royt.  Might also be a lie.  ;)