Hi All,

I am sure some of your remember Ian's talk at this year's code4lib in Bloomington. I ran into Will Gunn last week from Mendeley and he mentioned that they are trying to get more word of mouth going about their code challenge. I wanted to spread the word some more about the Mendeley Binary Battle (going on through August). They have some cool judges for this event – Werner Vogels and Tim O'Reilly -  and have a wonderful $10K prize – For more see Werner's blog entry on this - http://www.allthingsdistributed.com/2011/03/mendeley_api_binary_battle.html

Best

Robert

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234
1320 East 10th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812-856-4834
Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>
Skype/GTalk: rhmcdonald
AIM/MSN: rhmcdonald1