** Apologies for cross-posting **

Technology for libraries is changing at a rapid pace and LITA (The Library and Information Technology Association) serves to keep its members current on these changes and trends.  LITA invites you to help us measure how well we are doing as an association. It is vitally important for us to know how LITA is meeting your needs and expectations. Please share a few minutes of your time to help us learn what we are doing right and how we can improve.

Click here ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YBPJL5M ) to take the survey through SurveyMonkey.

The survey will run throughMay 3 and typically takes about 5 minutes to complete. Participation is voluntary and all responses are confidential.

Thank you for taking this opportunity to assist us in better serving you!

 Andreas Orphanides, on behalf of LITA Assessment and Research Committee