Please excuse cross posting

From: "Stergios, Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 28, 2011 1:56:27 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [dpla-discussion] DPLA: Interoperability for text mining and research

Dear Colleagues,

Among the many design issues being addressed by the Technical team and the upcoming Global Interoperability and Linked Data Workshop is the problem of metadata and interoperability standards that can enable text analysis and other forms of research not possible before.

Although the topic is vast and difficult, looking at examples of research enabled by digitized corpora or standardized usage data and metadata might be a useful contribution.  I hope you will join me at http://bit.ly/kpRys0

Gosia Stergios

Malgorzata (Gosia) Stergios, Knowledge and Information Programs Analyst

Knowledge and Library Services

Harvard Business School

Phone: 617.384.7311

Fax: 617.495.8948

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/SCRIPTS/WA-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1