Limited offer: DLF Registration rate for ADHO 2011 DH Conference
The Digital Library Federation is pleased to offer a special registration rate for the ADHO 2011 Digital Humanities conference, being held at Stanford University, June 19-22, 2011.

In partnership with CenterNet, (http://www.diglib.org/community/collaborations/centernet/), DLF is working to create opportunities that bring together digital library and digital humanities communities in order to explore where our communities converge and to better understand our roles and responsibilities.   As part of this effort, DLF is offering its members, who are first time DH conference attendees, a $100 registration discount.

This is a first come, first serve offer, open to all DLF community members who have NEVER attended the DH conference*.

To take advantage of this special offer please send your name, contact information and organizational affiliation to the DLF mail box (info (at) diglib dot org) with the subject line: DH registration. Eligible DLF members will receive a special registration URL in order to activate this special discount. Do not register for the event until you have received your discount code.

For more information about the DH conference go to their website: https://dh2011.stanford.edu/?page_id=311

For more information about DLF Digital Humanities activities, go to the DH interest group page on the DLF website, http://www.diglib.org/community/groups/digitalhumanities/

Restrictions: not open to Stanford University (as a special Stanford University employee rate is being offered seperately).
First time attendee” is defined as anyone who has not attended DH in the last 5 years.
This is a first come, first served offer, and is limited to the first 20 respondents. Offer expires April 30th, or when we receive 20 request, whichever comes first.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/SCRIPTS/WA-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1