-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hartman,
Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] Content Work Group Call - Wednesday at 11 AM
Eastern

All,
The agenda for the Content Work Group for tomorrow's call is below and
the call in information, as well.  I hope you can join Abbie on the
call.  Unfortunately, I will be on a plane at that time and will miss
the call.

Agenda:

1)      Report out from the Action Teams - Content Registry and
Clearinghouse

2)      Discuss possible workshop proposal for the NDIIPP/NDSA meeting
schedule for July (see Abbie's message from last week).  Also, determine
if the Content WG should plan for a face-to-face meeting while there.

Thanks, everyone, and thanks to Abbie for serving for the sole chair for
this meeting.  I look forward to reviewing the minutes.

Cathy