Hello,

In anticipation of a possible government shut down, we need to do some planning to communicate.  Our next meeting is next week, April 13 at 1:00.

We will not be able  to use our NDSA call-in number for our meeting next week, and our list serv will not work.  So, if anyone out there on the list serv can host the call, please let me know ASAP.  My direct e-mail is : [log in to unmask]

I have everyone's e-mail address, so I will send a note out via regular e-mail with meeting particulars and agenda items.  Let me know if anyone has agenda items.

Karen

--
Karen Cariani
Director