Hello all,

Great call last week.

I have some rather sad news.  Due to other pressing commitments, Leslie is stepping down as co-chair of the working group.  But we will continue to benefit from her expertise as a member of the working group when possible.  Trevor Owens will step in as the LOC co-chair and support.

Trevor has posted the meeting notes from our last call here:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Wednesday,_April_14,_2011

Please note the action items at the top:
Next Actions

 1.  Confirm minor edits to the implementer questions. Respond to these on the list.
 2.  Everyone on the call will work to respond to the implementer questions for their org before the May call.
 3.  Micah Altmen will contact individuals at Amazon and Google about additional cloud presentations
 4.  Still need to identify someone to contact someone with Azure

Next call scheduled for May 17 at 3:00.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Karen