On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Elisa Graydon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience transferring records from Millennium to
> OCLC for batch load updating? I need to transfer records and every time I
> try, the transfer fails. I have called OCLC and Millennium multiple times
> and neither have been able to help me. It is not an issue with a firewall. I
> really can't figure this out so any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

The IUG list might be the ticket for this problem as there will be more
people who perform this specific operation.

Are you trying to transfer directly from Mil to OCLC or are you downloading
to your computer first? Also, what is the procedure you are using, and where
does the failure take place (i.e. connecting to OCLC, logging in,
transferring data, processing afterwards)

kyle