<soapbox>A simple file transfer should not require such complicated looking
instructions</soapbox>

Have you identified where the process is breaking? For example, are you able
to connect to OCLC? If so, can you authenticate and transfer a file? If the
file transfers, have you transferred it to another place where you can
verify that the file you're sending is good?

BTW, Shirley is right. You do not need to be a member of IUG to participate
on their list and view their archives.

kyle

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Elisa Graydon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Unfortunately, we are no longer part of IUG. I am trying to transfer
> directly from Mil to OCLC. The procedure I am using is from the OCLC
> Batchload support site here:
>

> http://www.oclc.org/support/documentation/batchprocessing/using/FTPInnovativeinstructions.pdf
>
> Thanks!
>
> Elisa