On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Kyle Banerjee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I see an opportunity for websites to offer subscription services that would
> suppress such info for a modest fee.

And I see an opportunity for the police to arrest the proprietors of
said websites on extortion charges.

This is a modestly common malware/extortion trick: tell someone "oh
hey I have evidence you're looking at child porn, go look in
C:\MyChildPornStash, send me $1000 or I'll call the cops on you." And
the malware has actually filled your hard drive with child porn.

They're counting on your fear of the cops finding the porn being too
great to report the extortion.

-n