*Oh yes, your clarification helps, Ralph.  *
*
*
***So WP data ends up in a cluster (more than one entity) for a  certain
string that applies to more than one person/heading (therefore it is
ambiguous). What processes is VIAF running to dis-ambiguate THAT heading?*
*Ya'aqov*

--
*ya'aqov**ZISO | **[log in to unmask] **| 856 217 3456

*