Daniel, the template's very good indeed.
Note though, VIAF includes already LCCN and Deutsche Nationalbibliothek. It
suffices for such name needs for WP. That reinforces Ralph's call for
linking Identities and VIAF into Wikipedia records,  *Ya'aqov*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

--
ya'aqovZISO | [log in to unmask] | 856 217 3456

*