I believe that the ruby-marc API, when you do record['856'], you just
get the first 856, if there are more than one. You have to use other API
(I forget offhand) to get more than one, the ['856'] is just a shortcut
when you will only have one or only care about the first one.

So I don't think there's any bug in ruby-marc.

Your data example is _odd_ though, it's not usual to record 856's like
that, and it probably shouldn't be recorded like that. Multiple 856's
can exist where then are in fact multiple URLs recorded.