OCLC moved the entire works into their password protected threaded
discussion system. I get email updates when there are posts but
truthfully have a hard time getting over to the site. I'm certainly
showing my age as email lists tend to get my attention more. The OCLC
system is also difficult to bring into other readers etc.

Funny you post this as I'm right at the beginning of looking at Omeka
and was thinking of posting a query somewhere [?] to see if anyone has
done a recent product comparison.

--Jimmy