A while back I created [1] a Google Custom Search profile [2] for blogs listed in the Code4Lib Planet aggregator [3].  It hasn't been updated since 2006.  I see in the control panel for Google Custom Search that it is possible to add other Google accounts as administrators, and I'm certainly open to doing that.  (Anyone: send me your Google account ID and I'll add you.)

Peter

[1] http://dltj.org/article/google-custom-search-for-planet-code4lib/

[2] http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017716194421589436379%3Azdoxzpetaxk

[3] http://planet.code4lib.org/

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/