I love this topic. I hope by sharing my list I'll encourage others to
share theirs and I'll find some good stuff I don't yet know about.

# Library: Individuals
* Wayne Bivens-Tatum’s Academic Librarian
* John Blyberg’s Blyberg.net
* Daniel Chudnov’s One Big Library
* Ellie Collier’s Ellie <3 Libraries
* Karen Coyle’s InFormation
* Walt Crawford’s Walt at Random
* Meredith Farkas’s Information Wants To Be Free
* Gabriel Sean Farrell’s rc98
* Allie Flannery’s Shinylib
* Molly Kleinman
* Gretchen Kolderup’s Librarified
* John Mark Ockerbloom’s Everybody’s Libraries
* Andrew Pace’s Hectic Pace
* Lauren Pressley’s Lauren’s Library Blog
* Kate Sheehan’s Loose Cannon Librarian
* Ross Singer’s Dilettante’s Ball
* Ed Summers’s Inkdroid
* Leigh Anne Vrabel’s Library Alchemy
* Jessamyn West’s Librarian.net
* Alex Wright
* Andromeda Yelton’s Across Divided Networks

# Library: Groups
* ACRLog
* ALA Council Mailing List (read-only access)
* American Libraries (print)
* Ariadne
* The Code4Lib Journal and the The Code4Lib Mailing List
* Coalition for Networked Information
* D-Lib
* Designing Better Libraries
* Evidence Based Library and Information Practice
* First Monday
* In the Library with the Lead Pipe
* Library Garden
* LISNews
* LITA Blog
* The ‘M’ Word
* PLA Blog
* TechSource Blog

# Library: Vendors, Projects, and Consortia
* Kochief
* Thingology
* Scriblio and Scriblio’s group

# General: Technology: Individuals
* Maciej Ceglowski’s Idle Words
* DeWitt Clinton’s Google Buzz
* Mike Davidson’s Mike Industries
* Paul Graham’s Essays
* John Gruber’s Daring Fireball
* Benjamin Mako Hill's Copyrighteous
* Alex Payne
* Mark Pilgrim’s Dive Into Mark (and his Twitter feed, my only use of Twitter)
* Zed Shaw's Shedding Bikes
* Aaron Swartz's Raw Thought
* Gabriel Weinberg
* Simon Willison
* Steve Yegge

# General: Technology: Groups
* Pinboard
* The Setup
* YCombinator’s Hacker News ("Classic" view)