This seems pretty fixable on OCLC's part, if they want to...

The errol repository still works, see:
http://errol.oclc.org/laf/n79021614.MarcXML
(generated from)
http://alcme.oclc.org/lcnaf/servlet/OAIHandler?verb=GetRecord&metadataPrefix=MarcXML&identifier=n79021614

So it's just a case of the rewrites doing the right thing for the
.html redirects into OAICat or whatever it is.

-Ross.