Topic: Webex-Grotke-NDSA
Date: The 1st Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, May 4, 2011 to Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 483 656 941
Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=143826877&UID=480959772&PW=NMzM3MmQxY2E2&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:483 656 941

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean