Hello everyone,

This a reminder about our next call on Tuesday, May 17 at 3:00 EST.
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

To date, only 3 of the WG have answered the questions we posed.  On the last call, we all agreed it would be useful for WG members to answer the questions for their own institution.  So this is a friendly reminder.  You can find the questions here:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Cloud_Presentations#Responses_to_questions_2

You can either answer them in an e-mail to me or Trevor, or add them yourself to the wiki.  In addition, please read the answers posted to see if any interesting ideas are prompted that we might pursue.

For the next call we will discuss:

 1.  Status and purpose of the questions and answers - revisit goal?
 2.  Status of new presentations
 3.  thoughts about WG workshop at annual meeting in July

Let me know if you'd like to add anything to the agenda,
Karen