Hey Susan,

Sweet! Language. Information. Social niceties.

Here is the link to the 2012 sponsor page.

http://code4lib.org/node/417

(Anyone know how to make that a nicer url on drupal?)

There seems to be discussion on expanding options for sponsorship, but the
options on the page are standard.
Thank you for the words.  Hope that it turns out that you able to travel to
Seattle for the conference.

--Anj

--
Anjanette Young | Systems Librarian