I'm sorry for the problems this has created.  The Errol service is old and
complicated and no one wanted to try to fix its problem.  I ended up cutting
it out of the loop entirely (hopefully without destroying the other things
it is supposed to be doing). I've replaced that functionality with the
Linked Data over SRU framework we're using with VIAF.  For right now, that
just means we're serving up those URIs, but we've got the ability to do full
linked data with those records now.  That means 303 redirects, content
negotiation and provision of RDF.

Thoughts on how you all would like to see that look would be appreciated.
 Ed, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what the RDF should look like.  I've
got no problems with getting something up and revising it hourly.  Better
something than to spend months trying to get it "right".

Ralph