Hi,
As Demian mentioned, we're using Vufind + Virtua at the National Library of
Ireland. We use a subset of the USQ driver methods with minor modifications
to accommodate our data (e.g. item classes) and our version of Virtua. I'm
happy to answer any questions.

The Virtua OAI-PMH add-on is pretty easy to install/configure by itself (if
you don't have to update Virtua!).
Eoghan