And yes, I realize the structure of the data in the file referenced below is
idiotic even if it is easier to parse than HTML.

But this was part of the first javascript program I ever wrote, and that was
back in 1997 when getting real time interaction with browsers was harder
(and I never bothered to rewrite).

kyle