You are right: the linked versions don't have the country name labels.
However, if you download the full files (see the very last link on the
page), they are included. Furthermore, they only offer RDF and N-triples
options that include the labels; no JSON. Strange way to put up this data,
if you ask me, but hopefully better than screen scraping.

Tom