I'm aware of at least two Virtua libraries currently using VuFind:  USQ (http://library.usq.edu.au/) and the National Library of Ireland (http://catalogue.nli.ie/).  VuFind is currently bundled with a copy of USQ's Virtua driver, so it should be possible to get things up and running with minimal code changes, assuming your Virtua instance is reasonably similar to USQ's.

- Demian