Hey Erik, in that wiki documentation the example it gives is:

<filter class="solr.PhoneticFilterFactory" encoder="DoubleMetaphone" inject="true"/>

Do you know what that 'inject' argument is about, and where (if
anywhere) I'd find it (and other available arguments for
PhoneticFilterFactory, which may or may not differ depending on encoder
chosen?) documented?