I honestly don't think it's a disaster if registration fee approaches
$200 either. (I realize you said $200 in _addition_ to the usual $125,
I'm saying $200, heh).

I think $200 is about the max that seems okay to me, but $200 does.
That's still a good price for the conf, and still fairly affordable, and
with inflation from the original $125 like five years ago not totally
out of line even.

$300 would be really unfortunate though. But $180? We'll live.