On 6/15/2011 12:51 PM, Susan Kane wrote:
> great
> visibility with influential folks for a fraction of the cost of ALA!

That's an interesting point too -- you pay for a booth at ALA ($$$$$),
you DO reach a whole lot of people, but it's a lot more expensive than
even our 'platinum' sponsorship, no? And we're talking about giving
people really even more exposure potentially (a presentation to a
captive audience at a banquet?) then you get from a booth at ALA (albeit
many fewer people).

Depending on the site, if there's room in the registration area for a
couple other tables, we could also offer sponsors a conference-long
table to sit at and hand out stuff, if they wanted it. I don't know if
they'd want it or not. But that would be a benefit unlikely to upset
anyone. probably.