PS: Kyle, that's your own version? That's... sort of kind of machine
readable. Well, not really. I can't figure out quite what's going on
there,  the label/value pairs are just stuffed in single, javascript
string literals, seperated by newlines, or sometimes (but sometimes not)
with "Assigned code:" strings, etc.

That's in facta little bit harder to parse then what I'm doing against
LC. I'm running CSS selectors against the HTML; I'm not having any
difficulty parsing, the problem is that the format can change without
notice. But yours seems harder to parse to me, am I missing something?

In the end, all I need is a list of pairs, code to label. I'll be
looking up from code, so I don't even care about "alternate labels",
really.