It's only 112 days until the Access 2011 conference this fall. A friendly reminder to look at the schedule and started making plans to come to Vancouver! We're also still accepting Hackfest project suggestions: http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/hackfest/

Early Bird registration rate is only available until August 1st http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/registration/. At only $169/night the conference hotel is quickly booking up. The rate is available for several days before and after the conference, but you must book through the link on the conference website  http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/hotel/.

Open data, open source development and community building, digital preservation, and artful data visualization! We hope to see you here for all this and more October 19-22, 2011 in Vancouver.

Mark Jordan
Access 2011 Conference Planning Committee
Follow us on Twitter - @access_2011