From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Debra Kurtz
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Same CMS for both Intranet and Public websites?

Hi All,

Do any of you work in libraries that use the same content management
system for both their intranet and public websites?  I'm interested in
learning what tool and how well (or not) you like it.  I'm especially
interested in hearing from those of you involved in the selection and
implementation of these tools.

Thank you in advance,

-debra