This message has been cross-posted - but do pass on!

euroHCIR2011 - The 1st European Workshop on Human-Computer Interaction and Information Retrieval

The event is for people who are focused on UX, Usability, User Interface Design with Information Retrieval Systems. The 9 papers and 3 posters, from almost as many European countries, are now listed on the euroHCIR2011 website (see below). Presenters are from a mix of backgrounds, from designers working with core IR algorithmic researchers, to academic research, and practitioner reports. The workshop will involve demos, discussions, and other interactive activities, as well as a keynote from Ann Blandford (UCL, UK).

http://fitlab.eu/euroHCIR2011/schedule.php

Details for attending can be found here:

http://fitlab.eu/euroHCIR2011/attending.php

We hope to see you join us in Newcastle!

Max L. Wilson, Tony Russell-Rose, Birger Larson, James Kalbach
euroHCIR2011 co-chairs

n - Dr Max L Wilson
e - [log in to unmask]
w - www.cs.swan.ac.uk/~csmax/