I'd probably do:

<name type="personal">
	<namePart>Taylor, Mike</namePart>
	<role>
		<roleTerm type="code" authority="marcrelator">cph</roleTerm>
		<roleTerm type="text" authority="marcrelator">Copyright holder</roleTerm>
	</role>
    </name>

That could be used either in the main record, or inside <relatedItem> as
Ray suggested if you're just referring to the abstract.

Jenn
(Chair, MODS Editorial Committee)

Jenn Riley
Head, Carolina Digital Library and Archives
http://cdla.unc.edu/
http://www.lib.unc.edu/users/jlriley

(919) 843-5910