> It can be found at
> http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/geographicAreas.html

> Look near the bottom of the page for links to the codes as RDF, N-triples,
> and JSON.

Right, so like I keep saying, as far as I can tell, those files are lists of URLs, one for each code. (Or technically lists of RDF-triples, but where two parts of each triple is identical in every triple just saying "this URL is part of the marc geographic vocabulary", and then each triple has a unique URL representing a code).

And I'd need to do a seperate HTTP request for each code ( a couple hundred?) to actually get the label(s).

Am I missing something? That's not a very convenient way to get the data for the very common use case of wanting to construct a mapping from code to label, right? Or that's just me?