Very nice summary!

-----Original Message-----
From: Owens, Trevor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Last batch of question summaries for tomorrow's call

Hello Infrastructure People,

Appologies for not getting this out to the list sooner. The attached document attempts to boil down the responses to questions 5-8 into some general trends. I also tried to identify notable examples that delve further into the kinds of values and ideas that are on display in our responses. I worked this up using Gene's high level overview of the responses and by revisiting the text of the responses myself. Looking forward to our conversation tomorrow.

As a reminder, the call info and call in number are as follows:
Weds, June 8 at 1:00 pm EST.  The call in info is:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Best,
Trevor Owens