Last fall the TEI community arranged to have TEI-L archived at
http://n5.nabble.com/archive-your-mailing-list.html .  It's a commercial
services but fits the LOCKSS model (not officially but as a concept).
Nabble archives as of the date you set up archiving through them, but
they can also ingest your archive in mbox format.  But do watch out for
handling of character sets when using this format.

It took a while to reach someone at Markmail ( http://markmail.org/ )
but apparently we eventually did and now have an archive there as well.

Kevin